Trainee Data Analyst
What we are looking for
We are looking for a conscientious person to work within a small team who can pay attention to detail, communicate well and be organised with the ability to turn data into information. The candidate will be well presented and educated to a reasonable standard and must be literate and numerate.
A background in the Motor Industry or similar would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given the right candidate.
What to Expect
- Acquiring and compiling data from Primary and Secondary sources
- Working with Electronic Parts Catalogues
- Interpreting data and applying data to our databases and systems
- Work with management to prioritise information requirements
- A knowledge of working with Microsoft Products Access, Excel, Word and Outlook
Working hours are usually 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, although there may be some flexibility to these hours. The role is a salaried position so overtime is not usually paid, but may be expected during busy periods if required.
For more information, please contact Dave Reding on 0161 905 1089 or email email@example.com